There is an immense chatter, stories, news and even movies about an automated future everywhere-a future of bots and robots-a bot of every kind and robots mimicking humans. Did you realize, why everything, everywhere the talks are flooded with these robots or should there be an attention towards this new keyword - Robotics Process Automation, which has crazily encircled the workplace.
Indeed, you got it right, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has not just overhyped the noise, but it has also proved to intensify unique and high-end skills, bringing remarkable productivity, most importantly, huge customer satisfaction ensuring reduced cost. Robots are making human efforts simpler and precise. Top-notches are focusing more towards investing into People, Robots, and Technology and bag highly competent resources, clients, and opportunities.
The spate of headlines featuring heavily about the power of Smart bots, intelligent automation, and intellectual robots, but, when we talk about hiring, a very few get it right. There is a thought-agitated list even accounting for the very fact that RPA has been an explicit application of synonym's once making a number of the roles titles.
The fear of losing jobs in IT Firms has been hawking the minds because of Robotics and Rapid Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, etc. But the fact is, RPA will create an unbelievably greater scope of work and opportunities for humans, which can be achieved by spotlighting on re-skilling of resources, sounds interesting, isn't it? This will not only help in taking strategic steps towards new RPA journey, but will also significantly, yet effectively increase the productivity of low-high-skilled jobs by offering creative, high-valued tasks, and brilliant salaried jobs.
When we say this, the questions start flooding. Will it be really challenging to re-skill ourselves? Can we get better options as training centers to learn more about RPA or Can we enroll ourselves for some free online training, as we are working, so time is a bigger constraint? What are the types of RPA Jobs we can look for and how much could we expect? Can we look for top firms, located in high-tech cities? Well, you are moving to a right pathway now, and we are here to answer all your brain-stormed questions, and the best part is, the answers to all your questions are quite simple. Let's take a closer look at how can we achieve this.
Develop Skills or Re-skill the Potential Resources:
Every career demands an angle of skills. This means that RPA ought to be an excellent mixture of two opposite skill sets. "Investigative" individuals usually prefer to solve issues by Thinking, Reading, and Learning. And the other side, "Realistic" individuals are extremely sensible - they prefer to solve issues by "getting their hands dirty".
Just like any career, RPA demands a novel set of exhausting and soft skills. You may be smart at natural philosophy theory; however, does one have a head for "systems thinking"? Are you able to create abreast of choices in a very wide selection of various disciplines? Smart Roboticists have a variety of skills that support our wide technical awareness across completely different engineering disciplines.
In order to be effective in such a various vary of disciplines, smart roboticists support their technical data with varied exhausting and soft skills. So here's the list:
• System like Thinking: As robots are quite complex systems, so you would need to grow your skills towards Systems Analysis and Evaluation.
• Programmer Mindset: Programming is like soul to Robots. This doesn't mean you need to be well-versed with 1500+ programming languages, you must have a Programmer Mindset, who can easily learn new languages, to lead nicely onto.
• Spirited Learning: To get into an RPA project, you do not need to have 5 years of Robotics Degree or a 3 Year Ph.D., through this, you won't even scratch the shell of RPA. Be a spirited learner throughout your career, with added features of Reading Comprehension and Learning strategies.
• Mathematics with Logical Science: Succeeding into RPA without Mathematics (geometry, calculus, and algebra) is next to impossible. But applying only Mathematics is not exactly as it seems, real-world runs based on how the result of calculation would be good and logical enough to be used.
• Analytical Thinking and Decision Making: RPA requires taking continuous engineering decisions. RPA is full of choices, having no single correct solution. Which program/system to be used? What sensors to be used? Robots should have fingers, then how many? The thoughts never end. To make the most of RPA Position, you need to be excellent into taking right decisions and judgments and have an eye for critical and Analytical thinking.
• Excellent Communication: You don't need me to explain this. Having the effective communication (verbal and written) and instructing skills would lead to explain high-end programming concerns to non-techies efficiently like mechanical engineers or vice versa.
• Designing Technology: This means designing something that can actually work and propose effectual solutions. Having a magical ability to repair and get the things working.
• Complex Troubleshooting: A skill to resolve complex issues and fixing foreseen problems before they arise and troubleshoot them if they do.
• Perseverance: It is pretty an essential skill of trying to discover solutions to any challenging problem or trying to make it easier for others. Along with proving to be dependable, adaptable and knowledgeable, as Robots need them to be.
Dream, yet Demanding Jobs in RPA with Exciting Remuneration:
There have been some record-breaking announcements made by various RPA-Based industries and IT Firms and how Robots are bringing more opportunities of employment for humans rather than making them unwaged. Here are some instances:
• Jon Battles, Amazon Director, stated that the key focus should be towards optimum utilization of vacancies in the near future. He gave an important pronouncement of creating 100,000 permanent jobs with all perks in the US and across the country, and doing the recruitment at every job level and class. He highlighted a point that they are t of this massive level after installing around 45,000 Amazon Robotic systems in their center.
• One of the famous US-Based Automotive Industry announced of installing an amazing record of around 17,500 Robots in 2016. IFR published that in the past few years, the operational production of goods has raised by around 52,000 units. To achieve this, during the same period, unbelievable recruitment rose by 260,600, as stated by US Bureau of Labour Statistics.
Currently, Robotic Process Automation holds the highest remunerated technology vertical that can offer Rs 400,000 LPA up to Rs 7,000,000 LPA from junior to high-level RPA positions. The RPA Roles in Development, Testing, Training, and Support laid down by various top-notches are: RPA Developer/QC, RPA Sr. Developer/QC, RPA Automation Lead, RPA Solution Architect, Process Consultant - RPA, RPA Business Analyst, RPA Implementation Manager, RPA - Vice President, RPA - Data Scientist/Machine Learning, RPA Process Trainer, RPA Support, etc., well it is a never-ending list.
Top-Notches Focusing on RPA:
Recently, there has been inept at making new employment-generating sectors. Our burgeoning young population is clearly troubled for jobs, despite being within the world's quickest growing economy. Often when we talk about introducing Robots in the workpool, the picture of robots replacing humans leads to the thought of increasing unemployment.
But, this far away from the case, as Mr. Mike Wilson, President of the British Automation and Robot Association, presented his research and study on Positive Impact of Industrial Robots on Employment at 19th Annual Robotics Industry Forum in Orlando, Florida. And, the research highlighted that due to Robotics and scope of Direct Employment, 2-3 Million job will be created Worldwide. To be more precise, 2-3 occupancy for each functional robot. This research caused us to revisit our thoughts and attitude towards RPA and realize that robots can just not bring a wider spectrum of jobs, but will also change the global economy in the near future.
The industries offering RPA-based jobs would obviously require humans for creating robots, analysis for implementing and mechanizing robots with the help of high-skilled resources. A great investment towards time and efforts are done by various leading IT-RPA-Based organizations: Accenture, Cognizant, Blueprism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Worksoft, and Symphonyhq, etc. to have RPA as their greatest one-stop solution. And, here's list of those top companies who are into Industrial Robotics Market: ABB Ltd., Fanuc Corp, Yaskawa Electric Corp., Adept Technology Inc., Apex Automation and Robotics, AuroTek Corp., Axium Inc., etc. So, RPA DO create jobs.
Certified RPA Learning Centers and Free Online Trainings:
Education and Learning is a seed to harvest the benefits of RPA, as strongly supported by IFR to adapt and enable existing and future workpool. This is more pertinent to all the public and private segments and introduces more pieces of training on RPA. Jon Battles, Amazon, states that their 8 million baby boomers would keep their workpool motivated and enthusiastic for another 10 years. That moment has arrived when we need to internally inspire to re-skill the upcoming generation and the existing pool we have stored, and give them a bigger picture to achieve a greater career in RPA. Let's be more optimistic to learn and train more about RPA and associated technologies and have an amazing future and bring industrial revolution.
And, when we talk about exploring unbelievable career opportunities in RPA, you need to take a one-step forward in this gung-ho world and at the same time, there has to a platform to introduce RPA erudition. Well, as per the study, it has been founded that there is a remarkable count of RPA Institutes and IT sectors (like Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, Open Span, UiPath, WorkFusion, Intellibot, Accenture, Intel Nervana AI Academy, Anexas, TheNextSpace, Blend InfoTech, and The RPA Academy, SpiritSofts, Inventateq, etc. the list cannot be exhaustive) who are pioneering revolutionary classroom and online trainings at over 52 locations in India and the cream cities are Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Gujrat. The expected duration and fees of RPA training (fulltime/Part time) are ranging from 3 Days-30 Days-3 Months and the cost ranging from Free Sessions-13000-72000 INR. At these institutes, to simplify, they provide Less Theory and more Practical sessions, provide LIVE Project Assignments, and at the end of these sessions, they give Certifications, but also assist in preparing RPA-based Resumes, and conduct mock Interviews for their final skirmish.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think