What is the best way to learn Python? This is the question many people ask me when they meet us to discuss on Python courses offered by iteanz.com.
Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented and high-level programming language. Currently Python is the most popular Language in IT. Python adopted as a language of choice for almost all the domain in IT including Web Development, Cloud Computing (AWS, OpenStack, VMware, Google Cloud, etc.. ), Infrastructure Automation , Software Testing, Mobile Testing, Big Data and Hadoop, Data Science, etc.
It’s no secret that Python is one of the most commonly used programming languages.For the past five years, Python has held the number one position as the“most popular coding language.”
Python is a favorite among many developers for its strong emphasis on readability and efficiency,especially when compared to other languages like Java, PHP, or C++.
If you’re like many people who first started out with Java, C, or Perl,the learning curve for Python is practically nonexistent. But the fact that it’s easy to learn is also the reason why some people don’t see Python as a necessary programming skill.
I beg to differ.Whether you’re starting a new company, or looking for a language to help you land a job, Python can and will push you to great heights.
So the question is what is the best way to learn Python ?
There are different ways one can learn python for example
- Learn From Books or Online Tutorial
- Learn from Paid Training ( E-Learning, Live Online, Class Room Training)
- Learn from YouTube
What is the best way to learn Python depends on what is the objective of learning the Python Programming.
- Need to learn basic of Python Programming – In this case if you are self learner then you can use Python Books, Python Online Tutorial, YouTube, E-Learning courses
- Need to learn Python to get a Job in Python Development – Learn from the Professional Python developer who can able to deliver hands on scenario based Python Training. You can choose either by Live online paid courses,classroom paid courses or learn from your known Python Developers.
- Working professional needs to learn python and how to use python on a specific IT domain. Learn from the Professional Python developer who is working on the same IT domain who can able to deliver hands on scenario based Python Training. For example if you are testing professional, wants to learn python for test automation, then learn from a Python professional who is working on test Automation using Python rather than a Python Developer works on Web Development. You can choose either by Live online,classroom paid courses or learn from your known Python Developers.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think